Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lazy Day Today...Busy Day Tomorrow

Today I slept in until 10 am! Well, I woke up a few times before that but I didn't get up until 10:00 :) It was beautiful! I actually took some medicine last night and it knocked me out. The bad thing is that I have felt pretty drugged all day. I could barely keep my eyes open which was bad because I had a lot to do today. Tomorrow our church is having Sunday School and then a Fun Fest with all kinds of stuff including trunk-or-treat. I made a big crockpot of vegetable soup and three dozen peanut butter cookies. I also made a bunch of bows for the craft booth. I made Chloe a bee costume and Noah a spider costume. I am going to wear a ladybug costume that I made a few years ago and Mark is going to be an exterminator. It'll be a fun day but very busy too. I plan on taking tons of pictures so I'll post some soon.

I have been doing really good on my diet so far. I have lost 9 lbs total :) It is such a hard, slow process but I am doing it! I am going to take a little break tomorrow for the Fun Fest though. I don't think I will be able to not eat all the yummy food that will be there. I won't go food crazy, but I will have to eat some of it! I'll have to come back home tomorrow night and go at least 3 or 4 miles on the gazelle haha! I don't think that one day off the diet will kill me :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had willpower! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not have willpower! It was too hard! They had funnel cakes! I didn't go crazy but I did cheat a little. Don't worry though, I'm back on track now :)

    ReplyDelete