Monday, October 24, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been a busy girl lately!  I came across a blog with tons of craft ideas and I have been trying some of them.  My church is having  a Fun Fest next Sunday and I have been making things for it.  I made a bunch of bows and some really cute hats and scarf sets from sweaters.  I made some things for myself too, of course :)  Sunday is also when we are having trunk-or-treat so I've been working on our costumes.  I still have so much to do!  And, not only do I have all of these crafts and things to finish, I have to bake a whole bunch of cookies (and do my best to avoid eating any of them), make vegetable soup, and try to get my house back in order.  Oh, and I work every day this week too.  I can do this!  I think I can, I think I can....

I have done ok with my eating habits lately, minus a little cheat here and there.  Haven't lost as much as I would have liked to but I didn't eat as good as I should/could have.  I didn't cheat on my diet at all yesterday or today though!

On a side note, I had a bad day with headaches and numb hands and all that junk yesterday.  I haven't had an MRI in over a year so it might be time to make a doctor's appointment.  I sure was hoping that all of this health nonsense was over but it might just be time for a round two.  Prayers are welcome!

Well, when I get finished making the stuff for the Fun Fest I will post pictures.  I better get off of here now though, tons more to do!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 5 lbs.! That's an accomplishment! Regarding your hands, do you have Raynaud's Syndrome? That's what my Hubby has and he gets numbness in his hands, mostly in the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks She :) I don't have Raynaud's Syndrome as far as I know. I need to make a doc appt pretty soon, haven't found a family doc here yet.

    ReplyDelete