Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weight Watchers and My New Job

Well, I did it.... I weighed myself today. Oh man :( It was depressing! So, I just signed up to do weight watchers online. I HAVE to lose weight! I am absolutely miserable! I know how I am, if I try to lose weight on my own I will fail. I am hoping and praying that I will be able to lose the weight fairly quickly and that, by watching the numbers drop, I will stay motivated. Cross your fingers, say a prayer, wish me luck, and all that good stuff! I am definitely going to need it!

I started my new job (at a place called Eagle Rock Thrift Store) on Wednesday. I only worked three hours but I was working hard for all those three hours! I had to completely redo the toy section. I worked 6 1/2 hours on Thursday, running the cash register for most of the day and then working in the back with the new merchandise. I did the same on Friday. Let me tell you, for a girl that isn't used to working and hasn't worked an outside job in over a year, I am exhausted by the end of each day! On my feet all day long, moving pretty much the whole time, only sitting during my thirty minute lunch break. Whew! This fatty girl is just not used to this stuff! I'll get used to it soon enough though. I am excited to have something that is keeping me busy and moving.

Well, time to get my kids their showers and send them off to bed. Church in the morning :) I am excited to go get some healthy groceries and get a good start on my healthy life change (notice I did not say diet).

2 comments: