Monday, October 3, 2011

Family Visits and Life on Pause

We got back home last night from a weekend visit at my sister's house.  A few posts ago I mentioned that she moved to Kentucky after her husband was offered a job there.  This was my first visit to her new home, town, and church.  It was a wonderful visit but way too short!  It still kind of blows my mind a little that we live so far apart now.  I wonder when I'll get used to that.  The distance and spread apart visits makes me appreciate the times we do get to see each other and the phone conversations so much more!

On another note, we have been looking at houses to possibly buy.  We are renting right now and the house and land is wonderful but I would rather have a place that I can do whatever I want with and not have to ask permission first.  However, since we might not stay here too much longer I don't want to paint any more or do any more decorating.  I don't want to waste time or money if I don't have to.  We are keeping our fingers crossed for the right house!  In the meantime, decorating life will be paused!

My mom and dad will be coming to visit tomorrow night!  *Big Huge Smile*  They went to Starr's house (Starr is my sister) a few days before we got there and stayed a few extra days after we left.  I'm excited to have more family time and make more memories.  I can't wait until Starr and her family get to come here and see where I live!  More wonderful things to look forward to :)

Well, time to go and catch up on my dvr while folding more laundry!  What an exciting life I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment