Thursday, October 20, 2011

Still Getting Used To Things

I am in my second week of my new job and I am still getting used to things. Not just learning things at work but learning how to still keep up with things at home. When I get home from work I am totally exhausted! My legs hurt, my arms hurt, and I am just so tired. The last thing I want to do when I get home is do laundry, dishes, start dinner, and pick up around the house. Not to mention all of the other cleaning that needs to be done. All I want to do is get in comfy clothes and fall asleep on the couch. My poor house is suffering! I need to start cleaning right when I get home and not sit down first because once I sit it is so hard to get back up! I'm sure I'll get used to it soon though.

Well, I cheated on my diet today. I had nachos at one of my favorite restaurants tonight. They were so goo but I felt super guilty. I came home and walked two miles to try to cancel the extra calories out! Hahaha! I have lost about five lbs so far though. I hope I didn't just gain some back. I'll weigh myself in the morning to see how much damage I did. I am really ready to fit in all of the clothes in my closet and dressers. My first goal is to be able to wear my wedding ring again without my finger turning blue! I'll be sure to update when I have reached that goal!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 5 lbs.! I have been so horrible lately...you don't even want to hear about it! Sounds like your active job will help get some of the weight off! I bet those nachos were GOOD though...so was my huge taco last night!!!

    (And no, 20 lbs. overnight is not too much to ask for, in my opinion!)

    ReplyDelete