Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Few Things That Annoy Me...

When guys wear pants with their shirt tucked in but don't wear a belt.

When customers come in at work and I say hello and they completely ignore me...rude people.

How absolutely ridiculously overpriced school pictures are.

When people try to embarrass other people.

When customers get mad at me when I say I can't change the price for an item.

Hearing people chew their food.

My sewing machine!!!! I clearly just do not understand how to work the thing or something because I am constantly breaking the thread or something else is going wrong.

How slow the weight loss process is.

Commercials.

Living too far away from my family to get hugs from them when I need them.

When people put WAY too much personal stuff on Facebook!

All of the gray hair that I am getting :( I'm not ready!!

Having too much to do and not enough time to do it.

Having to rely on my glasses or contacts so much.

My frizzy hair that I have to either straighten or put products in just to leave the house.


I could go on but I feel the need to start thinking about things that make me happy before I get in a really bad mood. It has just been "one of those days."

2 comments:

  1. Hope your day is better today! Steer clear of the kids' Halloween candy...that's what's making me nervous today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 9 lbs.! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete