Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blessings

So, today marks three whole months since I moved to Alabama.  Some days it feels like we just moved here and some days i feels like we've been here forever.  At times it has been tough, missing my family and friends and church, but there have also been several blessings in my life since we moved here.  Wonderful new friends and a wonderful new church!  I am blessed!

Another blessing is that I went to a local store today and filled out an application, had an interview on the spot, and got hired!  I start tomorrow :)  I guess it's not a huge deal to most people but it's definitely made me smile!  Yep, I'm blessed!

And yet another blessing... Chloe's glasses weren't supposed to come in until Saturday but she has been praying every day since we ordered them on Friday that they would come in before school on Wednesday because she has a test.  I didn't figure that they would come that early but, sure enough, when I got home from my interview I had a voicemail that her glasses had come in!  When she got home I told her and her first reaction was "Jesus answered my prayer!"  I am so blessed!



Last night we had some friends over for dinner and to just hang out.  We ate, talked, and laughed!  It was a really good time and I'm so glad to have made such good new friends.  The past few days have been absolutely wonderful and I am loving life right now!  I'm sure there will be hard days along the way but I know how blessed I am.  All of my good days outweigh the bad days and I CAN'T COMPLAIN!

I Am Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment