Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Day :)

So, I have had a really rough few days (emotionally and physically) but today while I was at work I received wonderful news that made my day! I called my sister real quick to tell her something and she told me that her and her family will be coming to my house tomorrow night! And, they get to stay all weekend! I am so excited! They haven't been to Alabama yet so I just can't wait! We're not telling Noah and Chloe though. They are going to be so shocked when Starr, Allen, and the girls show up at our door :) Did I mention how extremely excited I am?!?! However...my poor house is so not ready for company. Like I said, I haven't been feeling too great so my house has suffered. I came home from work and got right to cleaning. It's starting to look presentable...slowly but surely. I went ahead and hung a few more pictures today too. I was trying to wait until we repainted the wall but busy days mean paint will have to wait. No biggie. It will get done eventually, probably.

On a not-so-happy-news note...I seem to be at a weight loss standstill. I have still only lost 9 lbs. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy to have lost those 9 lbs and all but I am so ready to lose more! Maybe when I step on the scale in the morning I'll be another pound down. We'll see!

Time for me to get some sleep so I can go to work in the morning and then come home to finish cleaning! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Have a fun weekend! I know that feeling of having a short time to get your house prepared for company, all while you pretend that it always looks that way!

    You've just hit a wall...be patient and you'll start seeing results again soon! You've done great so far!!!

    ReplyDelete