Monday, December 15, 2014

Scriptures, Quotes, and Blessings Journal


     I recently read a blog where the blogger posted about her Journaling Bible.  I love it and I want one now!  It is definitely on my list of must-haves.  I had never even heard of a Journaling Bible before but I really love the thought of it.

     One thing that I have been doing for quite a while now is writing some of my favorite scriptures, quotes, and blessings (things that happen in my life that make me happy, special memories, and blessings that God has given to me) in a journal.  I love that whenever I am having a "down day" I can open up my journal and be remind of God's many blessings and just how awesome He is!


It isn't anything fancy but it works out well for me and it makes me happy. 
     

     Back in July, I bought one of my nieces a journal and some cute, fancy pens for her birthday.  I picked some of my favorite scriptures and quotes and started one for her.  The best part is that she had already been posting several of her favorite scriptures on Facebook so I was able to put them in her journal.

      I still plan on getting a Journaling Bible some day but I plan on keeping up with my Blessings Journal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment