Thursday, December 11, 2014

So Many Books, So Little Time


Every year starting around Thanksgiving, I like to read several Christmas books.  I usually read at least half a dozen or so by Christmas day.  Well, here it is December 11th and I still haven't read any!  I have let myself get too busy and/or distracted with other things and I'm letting this Christmas season get away from me!  I seriously have bought 3 books (one of which is actually 3 books in one, so I guess I have 6 books) and several Christmas books downloaded to ibooks.  I'm running out of time!  I'm going to have to just make myself sit down and read or I'm going to be so frustrated with myself after Christmas.



On another note,  I gave my kids one of their presents early last Wednesday night! Lol!  They didn't exactly know that it was supposed to be a Christmas gift though.  Every year I buy both of my kids a new board game each.  It has kind of become a tradition.  Well, I was just really in the mood to play a board game with them Wednesday night so I grabbed one and went to them and asked if they'd like to play! I just told them that I had bought it earlier that day but didn't mention that it was supposed to be for Christmas.  I now have to buy a replacement game for Chloe but it was worth it :)  We had a fun time playing it!

Well, I think I'm going to get going and read a little bit!  Wish me luck!  I'm so sleepy right now and reading sometimes makes me fall asleep!  Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment