Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Day, New Year...


...will there be a new me?  I sure hope so!  I definitely need to make some major changes in my life starting with getting healthy.  However, like so many others, I say this every year and never seem to follow through.  I really hope I do better this time!


Christmas was wonderful!  I hope everyone else had an enjoyable Christmas too!  I made Christmas cookies this year and they turned out wonderful!

I painted a few new paintings too!
This one was for my niece.  It is actually from a photo taken of her praying at church camp :)


This one was for another niece.  Her dog that she has had since she was a baby had to be put to sleep so I painted her for her.  Her name was Priscilla Rose :)


I did this one for my sister.  Same dog :)


This one was an order from a church member/friend.  He studies Jewish history and traditions and sent me a pic of Jewish men praying at the Western wall (also known as the Wailing Wall) and asked if I could paint it for him.


I just did these for fun :)


I haven't painted much since Christmas.  I plan on doing a few more in the next week or so.  I love painting!

Well,  I hope everyone has been having a good year so far!  I certainly have :)

Talk to everyone later!





No comments:

Post a Comment