Friday, December 5, 2014

What a Difference Two Years Makes!

Yes, it's been two LONG years since I have written anything here.  I know, I know... I promised! I won't make any excuses.  I'll just say that life happens.  Anyways, let's do another catch up blog!

The biggest thing that has happened in our lives is that we moved again!  We are now in Tennessee!  Mark is now the pastor of a wonderful church here so that makes me the.... *drum roll here* Pastor's wife!  It's a new adventure for me and I'm praying that I am able to be what the church needs me to be.

Along with my new role as Pastor's wife, I have also taken on the role of Sunday School coordinator and one of the teachers.  When we took the church they were not having Sunday school so we started it back up the first Sunday of November.  It's been going great!  I'm ready for more kids to start coming!  We'll need more teachers too but I know they're on their way!

Now let's talk about my kids!  Noah is 15 now....I'm getting so old!  He is in 10th grade and he has his driver's permit.  He is such an amazing kid!  So sweet and helpful.  He's honestly not your typical teenage boy.  He's very thoughtful and loving, so smart and so talented!  My boy is an awesome drummer and he's learning the bass and guitar too!  I just love this boy like crazy!


Chloe just turned 12 and is in the 6th grade!  She's beautiful, sweet, smart, and talented!  She is loving and kind and boy can she sing!  This girl of mine has a YouTube channel and has over 700 subscribers and some of her videos have over 50,000 views!  She does all of her own editing and is amazing at it.  She does things on that program that I have no clue how to do!  I absolutely love my baby girl!


I've done a few quilts and other sewing projects since my last blog.  Here are a few of them.


Lately I've been more into painting.  I absolutely love painting!  It's my new favorite thing :)  Here are a few of my newest paintings.

I was also recently hired to paint the windows at a local Christian book store for Christmas.  It was such a blast!

Well, it's been fun but it's getting late.  I'll do my best to post more often.  I'm not making any promises this time because, well, that hasn't worked in my favor so far!  However, I really will try to post more often :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful post. In reflection, what has TIME added to your life since posting it?

    You are certainly talented... and my favorite painting is of the bride!

    I trust pastoring is going well!

    Hugs and happy highways,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelley! Thanks for the comment! Pastoring is going well, every day a new adventure and new lessons learned.
    Thank you for the compliment! I definitely love to paint. It calms and relaxes me so much.
    I guess I should post more often. I have had a few health issues and then with just getting used to all of the new responsibilities, schedule, and life in general I have been slacking on my blog once again.
    Again, thanks for the comment! It's good to know that someone has read my words.

    ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete