Friday, May 13, 2011

Super Star!

Chloe's 2nd grade school program was last night and it was super cute!  She had a solo and did a wonderful job.  There were over five hundred people in the audience and she didn't seem a bit scared!  What a little super star!  I am a very proud mama :)

I went out and treated myself today!  I got my eyebrows waxed and boy did they need it!  I am just not good at doing my own and I was starting to look a bit like an amazon woman.  It was definitely time to get them done.  It's amazing how much better a girl can feel from such a simple thing like that.  I just might get my nails done next week...or maybe I'll get a new purse.  New purses always make me smile :)

Something else that makes me smile: Noah just came in my room and said he just wanted to give me a hug.  He is amazing!  Both of my kids are absolutely amazing!  I am blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment