Monday, May 16, 2011

The Power Of Friends

Isn't it just amazing how a night out with friends can make you feel so much better?  A few nights ago I was having a really bad day/night and it wasn't looking like it was going to get any better.  All I wanted to do was crawl into bed and stay there.  I then got a text from a friend, who is also going through a lot right now, asking if I would be interested in going to dinner with a few girls and then just hang out afterwards.  I went, of course!  Just being with my friends for a few hours made me forget my problems for a while and just laugh and laugh!  I love being around people that make me laugh!  It was definitely needed!  I am already ready for another girl's night out...I already need another girl's night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment