Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Things...

   Every time I would actually remember to post something I would realize that I left my laptop in my office at the church.  And, even though I live extremely close to the church, it always happened to be when I was already in my pajamas or something like that so I wouldn't run over and get it.  So last night at church I finally remembered to bring it home.  It just so happened that when I logged on I saw that I had a new comment!  Perfect timing!  And honestly it was great to know that someone out there read what I posted.

   Life has been busy, busy, busy!  I haven't had as much time to paint as I would like but I have done a few things.  





   I'm hoping to get some more painting time in some time soon.  I love painting so much, there just always seems to be other things that I actually need to do instead.

   Life, though full of changes, ups, downs, twists, and turns, has been pretty good lately.  I have learned to look at things differently.  Always try to see the positive in things and situations even when I have to look pretty hard.  I do this not just for myself, but also for my children.  It wasn't just mine and my husband's lives that changed.  My kids have new lives as well.  Growing up as a PK myself, I know how tough it can be at times.  I am trying to see the positives everywhere so that I can point them out to my children as well.

Thanks to those who read my posts!  I hope you keep reading and I also hope that you will think to say a prayer occasionally for my family and church too!

No comments:

Post a Comment