Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope everyone had a day filled with love!  I had a very lovely day.  I started the day off by giving my precious loves Valentine treats and then had a normal day like any other day.  After I got home from work I gave my loves another little Valentine treat and then we all went out to eat.  I really enjoyed the time with all four of us.  It was really nice!  Now it's bed time for my two young loves and I'm going to give them one more Valentine treat :)  I have been so blessed and I am really counting those blessings today.  I seem to forget about my blessings and only see the struggles and problems sometimes but today I am just thankful.  Thankful for all of the love that I feel from people every single day and thankful that I can love them right back!
Valentine's Day may usually be about lovers and romantic things but today it is all about everyone I love!  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of treats throughout the day! I might try that next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I did it and I will definitely do it again next year. It was a big hit!

      Delete