Monday, December 5, 2011

Miss Me?


Do you miss me?  I certainly miss blogging!  I hate being this busy and having such a foggy, fried brain :(  I do have to admit that there have been times when I actually could have logged on and posted something but first of all, it would have been nothing worth typing or reading...just posting something to have something posted (did that make sense?) and second of all, I haven't had the energy.  Plus, have you ever tried to think of something to say but realized that it would have been way too full of negative things?  That is the frame of mind that I have been in and you know the saying, if you can't say anything good then don't say anything at all! I do feel somewhat better today though, still completely exhausted but better :)  I know I have said it before, at least I think I did, but I will try to do better!  I promise!  However, this post is going to have to be short and sweet because I still have some school work to do and I am already having trouble keeping my eyes open. So on that note, Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Same boat! I am way too busy to post but hate missing it. I might just take a hiatus until after Christmas. I'm just so swamped! Also, I'm so far behind in my reading. I hate missing things so I'm trying to go through as much as possible to catch up on my reading. But the dirty house is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete