Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh What A Day

I got a phone call from someone close to me saying that they might be moving really far away.  Not good.  Then I got another phone call from a friend that found out some horrible news today that has completely rocked her world.  Not good again.  I hate that I am here and not at home to be with the people that are dealing with these problems.  I hate feeling helpless.

I have had a wonderful day just being with my kids today though.  They always make me smile.  Even when they aren't being exactly wonderfully behaved they can still make me smile.  Noah is turning into such a goof!  I love that he makes jokes and is so funny at just the times when I need it.  And he can always sense when I need a hug.  His hugs are magical.  Chloe is hilarious too!  She is my little drama queen too.  Today they were swimming and when we came back in it was brought to her attention that she had a little bit of a sunburn on her arm.  Well, from that point on all of a sudden her arm was hurting. Lol!  And she is absolutely obsessed with band aids.  It can be the tiniest little mark on her and she insists that she needs a band aid.  I can't seem to get it through to her that she really doesn't need a band aid unless it is an open wound that is bleeding.  Oh well, she is worth several boxes of unnecessary band aids.

Oh, and the end of a perfect day was that while using my new iPhone 4 (New, Hello!) it froze up and shut down.  Would not come back on and couldn't even be recognized by my computer when I plugged it in!  AHHHHHH!!!!  I was in a panic!  I didn't even buy insurance for it! Mark suggested that I press the two buttons and plug it in the computer to sync it.  I kept pressing the only two buttons on the phone over and over and it finally recognized that it was plugged into my computer.  The itunes program on my laptop showed an alert saying that my phone had to be restored back to the factory settings.  Once that was over, and it took forever, it said it was ready to sync.  Luckily I had just synced it to my computer this afternoon so I was able to get all my apps and music and everything else back on it!  Very frustrating.  I thought I might cry.  I think it was a combo of all of the things that stressed me out all day hitting me at once and my eyes welled up.  I regained my composure and held myself together though.  I am proud of me :)

I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow so I guess I better end this post.  Sweet Dreams!  Crossing my fingers for a good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment