Thursday, September 22, 2011

A New Leaf

I have a huge problem...I am FAT!  Since moving to Alabama in July I have gained at least 10 lbs!  And let me just say that I wasn't exactly thin before adding those new pounds.  I am tired of being uncomfortable in my clothes and having to try on a tons of outfits before finding anything that I can it well enough to go out in public in!  I woke up this morning and decided that it is time to turn over a new leaf in my life.  It is time to get in shape and start feeling better about myself.  So, right after the kids left for school I walked a little over two miles.  To be completely honest, it wore me out!  More proof that I am way out of shape!  Hopefully I will stay strong and motivated and not give up like I have done too many times before.  Anyone have any tips or maybe some motivational strategies?  Anything that can help me would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment